Responsible for sampling and testing raw materials, products in mid-production, and finished products. The QC Chemist evaluates raw materials that arrive to ensure they meet quality standards and project specifications. While products are in production, random samples are selected to ensure quality is maintained throughout the process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize raw materials
• Test products before, during, and after production
• Coordinate waste management
• Follow all company and governmental safety procedures
• Clean, maintain, and store testing tools and equipment
• Create thorough reports on tests and your findings
• Evaluate testing protocols and suggest improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry OR equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing lab [Detergent manufacturing i.e soap , washing powder, liquid detergent etc .
• Knowledge of analytical testing techniques.
• Ability to write extensive reports on lab results
• Great organizational skills.
• Excellent in record keeping
• Good understanding of cGMP
• Excellent communication skills.