LOCATION: Full-day online job
We are looking for a skilled Quality Control to develop and execute the sales plans for our client in Kenya. The QC manager will be responsible for managing all conflict areas of business relationship with the and will work closely with the call center and delivery departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship. The QC manager will manage conflict resolving and handle objections functions to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with delivery and call center support managers.
• Minimum Qualification: Degree
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 3 years
• Maintain and build relationships with the key managers and customers.
• Provide reports and audio recordings of each conversation with the customer.
• Work closely with the various departments in the company to ensure the accurate follow-up.
• Develop and execute an advertising, sales, and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceed sales and margin targets (For the customers who’s complaint is resolved) .
• Be prepared to call customers who have complaints every working day
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and/ or Marketing qualification.
• At least 3-5 years experience working/worked in a Logistics environment.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to build relationships quickly
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Work to tight deadlines
• Articulate and confident
• Highly organized
• Excellent communicator
• Good interpersonal skills and friendly
• Commitment to high-quality service delivery
• A flexible “can-do” approach
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Reliable and Willing
• Competency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Interpersonal Skills
• People Management Skills.
• Strong internet connection
• Have personal computer or laptop
• Have headset and ability to record outbound calls
Salary range 26000-30000 Kenyan shillings