Position: Quality Control Supervisor -URGENT (FOR A DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY IN MT. KENYA REGION)
Employer: A GROWING DAIRY PROCESSING COMPANY IN MT. KENYA REGION
Ref No: SGK-QCS-06-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Town: MT. KENYA REGION
• Diploma in food science and technology, dairy science or related field.
• One must be willing to work in Mt. Kenya area
• At least 3 years working experience doing quality control/assurance duties in a food processing factory.
• Those who have experience in dairy processing sector will have an added advantage.
Salary: KSHS. 30,000 - 45,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS.
Quality control supervisor will be in charge of all quality assurance and laboratory testing within the company processing procedures.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDES: -
• Ensuring of quality in all the products right from the raw materials to the final production.
• Documentation and keeping good records of all the manufacturing processes.
• Training staff on quality issues.
• Ensuring all GMP are adhered to.
• Coming up with laboratory sops.
• Ensure plant hygiene e.g. cleaning, sanitation, fumigation, sterilization and waste management is well managed.
• Monitor and inspect equipment calibration to ensure they are within specification.
• Take region product samples from tests.