This position is responsible for controlling and maintaining the quality control system and quality assurance system before and after or during production to achieve company's quality standards.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of quality control procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the approval of jobs in printing and finishing section.
- Perform root cause analysis on finished product and raw materials failure.
- Responsible for the supervision of quality issues along production line.
- Responsible for the supervision of quality from raw material until the finished goods.
- Responsible for the decision making regarding the acceptance / rejection of non-conforming products or raw materials.
- Responsible for the decision of releasing and disposing the non-conforming products.
- Minimum of Diploma in printing technology or any other relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in printing industry as a quality controller.
- Proven record of previous employers.
- Attention to detail: must possess a demonstrated ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Good communication skills: demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Teamwork skills: ability to work independently while at the same time be an active team player.
- Personal ethics: must be honest and have a high level of integrity and tact.
- Result oriented: enjoys being measured and judged by performance results.
- Mature temperament: demonstrated ability to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people.