Salary: 35k – 60k
Our client is one of the leading paint manufacturers in Kenya. They seek to hire an experienced Quality Controller who will be responsible for performing Regular Product Evaluations, recording Inspection Results and recommending improvements to the Production Process.
• Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
• Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
• Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
• Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
• Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
• Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
• Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
• Supervise the production process.
• Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner
• Degree in Industrial Chemistry or any other related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience working in the paint industry is a plus
• Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
• Effective Quality Control Analysis skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Controller – Paint Production) Before 19th October, 2021