Direct report Operations Manager
Interface with All Departments
• Determining quality improvement factors.
• Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate the reliability of manufacturing processes, products and production equipment.
• Making sure processes adhere to quality standards.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
• Assure customers of product stability through post-dispatch Quality Assurance.
• Verification of packaging and loading as per the quality standards.
• Preparation of samples for KEBs approval.
• Maintaining Batch reconciliation records.
• Testing and monitoring reversion of the products dispatched.
• Generation and issuance of certificate of analysis for each dispatch.
• Manage all quality related records for future reference
• Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
• Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
• Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
• Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
• Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
• Embraces personal challenge.
• Confident, rounded thinking
• Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
• Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
• A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
• Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
• A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Quality assurance Mechanical Engineering.
• Additional certificate in other Engineering course will be an added advantage.
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a quality officer / relevant field.
- Background knowledge in sheet metal and fabrication.
- Knowledge in welding, CNC Cutting, Painting, Drums, Milk cans, and racking.
- Must be good in report writing.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision.
- Computer Knowledge is a requirement.
Previous experience in a similar role preferably quality in the fabrication industry is an added advantage.
• Excellent leadership and man-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
• Commercially aware