Reports to: RADIOLOGIST
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide Radiological Services to patients.
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Ensuring supply of radiographic equipment.
- Preparing of Radiographic examination room for patients.
- Positioning patients for Imaging
- Support the Radiologist in managing the department.
- Minimum Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences
- Must be registered and retained with Radiology Protection Board/ Society of Radiographers in Kenya and hold a valid practicing license
- At least 2 Years of relevant clinical experience
- Theatre Image Intensifier Control
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications so as to be received on or before 10th August, 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Short listed candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.