- To undertake initial patient evaluation, provide diagnostic radiography, perform ultrasound and Doppler examinations by capturing images of diagnostic value.
- Ensure radiation safety measures and protection are observed to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety to patient’s staff and self.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance, and calibration of medical equipment’s are in place and followed.
- Ensure accurate documentation and care of patients’ records.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Will have a Higher Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution.
• Two (2) years working experience in similar position
• Must be able to perform X-Ray and all Ultrasound examinations.
• Must have a valid Practicing License from the Radiation Protection Board.
• Computer proficiency and ability to determine correct procedures and perform a variety of clinical imaging.
• Be able to maintain accurate patient records.
• Good communication skills.