We are a group of hospitals built on strong knowledge, experience and highly skilled medical foundation. We are committed to provide first class health care of international standards to all individuals within the local and extended areas
Job Title: Radiographers/Sonographers
Reporting to the Manager - Imaging Services in Charge
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for provision of quality and accurate diagnostic imaging procedures (i.e. x-rays, ultra sound and other procedures) within the network hospital unit.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A Degree in Diagnostic Radiography and 2 years working experience or,
• A Higher National Diploma in relevant field
• Diploma with 3 years’ work experience
• Valid membership and practicing license in relevant field.
• Experience in a level 5 or 6 Hospital or Mission Hospital will be preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A team player with good organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.