The CPF Group is seeking to recruit a high-caliber, results-oriented, experienced, and highly skilled professionals to drive the delivery of the expanded mandate for the following positions:
Job Title: Real Estate Agent
Supervisor Title: Agency Manager
The job holder is responsible for the growth of the non-CPF related sale and letting portfolios whilst ensuring effective and profitable disposal of these properties.
1. Identify and sign up landlords/ developers inform of officially executed mandates to
2. sell or let.
3. Managing the above stated mandates by distinct monthly reporting for each mandate, ensuring marketing material and activity for each mandate and facilitating site visits.
4. Update the status of the list of mandates noting the active and inactive mandates.
5. Service the mandates by facilitating and closing sales of the various property to ensure the shortest turnaround time possible on each mandate.
6. Receiving, recording and follow up of enquiries from the various channels of marketing.
7. Organise and facilitate events and site visits with potential clients clearly presenting the project details and its benefits to the clients.
8. Undertaking market research / surveys and advising on real estate trends
9. Actively sourcing for clients, follow up, tracking of sales and reporting of sales targets
10. Preparation of Letters of Offer and follow ups on sales to completion and handing over.
11. Have up to date knowledge of the surrounding area, competing projects, upcoming infrastructure or activity that may impact the sales of projects, and update the agency team on the same.
12. Ensure all properties are updated on the company social media page as well as other multiple website listing.
13. Monthly reporting to the Agency Manager
14. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Deliverables/ Performance Indicators
1. Number of new mandates
2. Number of new transactions
3. Total value of actual sales commission
4. Total value of letting commission
5. Monthly and Quarterly Report internally and externally
6. Marketing activity per mandate 1.e Write Up, Signage, E-Shot, SMS, Website, Multiple Listing Sites etc
1. Proven track record of adding value to an organisation through the property sales and letting.
2. In-depth knowledge of the real estate industry, the prevailing market conditions and the legal framework around it.
3. Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with stakeholders
4. Good planning and organization skills;
5. Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
6. High-level problem-solving skills, intelligence and courage
7. Excellent presentation and consultative selling skills
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above positions, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before 30th October, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applications including Curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com. Attach valid copies of the following documents:
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission(EACC)
• Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
• Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
• KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The CPF Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.