Superior Homes Kenya PLC is a real estate developer who takes
pride in being the pioneer of the open-plan gated community concept in
East Africa, which is now recognized as the future for sustainable
living in East Africa. Developments under the Superior Homes brand
include Greenpark Estate in Athi River, Pazuri at Vipingo and Lake
Elementaita Mountain Lodge.
Superior Homes has a growth strategy in Kenyan Counties. We are looking for joint Venture opportunities starting from 10 Acres in Naivasha (Moi South Lake road), Limuru areas; (Tilisi and Tigon); Kamiti Road (around the junction of Kamiti road & Ruiru, Kitengela; Kisumu; Kamiti road& Ruiru-Kamiti road); Kiambu (KIST environs)
The job holder is responsible for undertaking property research, sourcing and negotiating for these Joint Venture land parcels through land owners, agents and Institutions among others.
He or she will also be responsible for developing reports on economics conditions and industry trends as well as performing all aspects of the land acquisition process, handle all negations of lease, amendments, license and other agreements with property owners and service providers.
1. Researching, sourcing, negotiating and closing Joint Venture opportunities.
2. Undertaking real estate market research for site identification, site acquisition and business case preparation.
3. Conduct comprehensive market research on sales trends and consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits.
4. Conducting research using comparable properties sold in the area and investigate potential issues that affect value such as the tittle of the property.
5. Responsible for performing all aspects of the site acquisition process from site candidate identification and qualification through the completion of zoning approval for multiple sites.
6. Negotiation of Lease, Amendment, License and other agreements with property owners and service providers
7. Perform duties including property listings, assisting prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
8. Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in listing services, either directly or via agents.
9. Survey assigned facilities based on established grading programs, as well as execution of all maintenance activities with portfolio holdings including repairs to maintain the facility.
10. Undertake property valuation during the entire value Chain of Real Estate development.
1. Experience in sourcing Joint Venture land parcels for development is a must.
2. Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or equivalent from a related field.
3. At least 4 years’ experience in real estate service sector.
4. Strong analytic skills, including the ability to independently conduct real estate market research, valuations and financial analysis.
5. Experience in deal origination, real estate research and site acquisition will be an added advantage.
6. Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community.
7. Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
8. Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
9. Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
10. Creativity, entrepreneurial skills, and a self-driven attitude towards work.
11. Ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment.
12. Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing.
13. Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word.
14. Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.