Job Title:Sales Administrator
Reports to: Head of Sales.
Job Purpose: To support the Head of Sales, Sales Co-ordinators and partners by administering the Sales information system and provide all other administration services for the Sales department and staff.
Scope: The Sales department is responsible for marketing and advertising the company’s developments, ensuring at all times that a professional, corporate image is projected. The key objective is to achieve Sales targets at the appropriate rates/prices.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Head of Sales, Sales Co-ordinators and partners by generating letters, reports, spreadsheets, filing; and general administration for the Sales department.
- Record/input sales, reservations, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions onto the sales ERP system, along with full customer details.
- Check data accuracy in documentation related to the sale ie Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Produce/update monthly board report spreadsheet
- Produce/amend standard forms for use in the office to assist the Sales team and partners. Ensure that all hard and digital copies of documentation are up to date.
- Liaise daily with the Legal department regarding Sales documentation and completion.
- Ensure a smooth transaction between clients and Internal teams from closure of Sales to handover. Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Liaise with clients and collate all documentation required when necessary.
- Produce all relevant information and documentation to prospective leads. Supporting the Sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites, creating a database for future use.
- Liaise with Sales partners and Marketing Department and ensure they receive relevant copies of advertising material, price lists and any other necessary documentation regularly, and also assist Sales management with other marketing coordinator duties.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions. Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and with closing sales.
- These are illustrative duties and the job holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company.
- Qualification in Business Management or an equivalent. At least 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant , Sales coordinator or Office Administrator
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, familiarity with office management procedures and basic competence.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and numeric data
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Must be detail oriented, confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Must have worked in a real estate company