A real estate company seeks to recruit an experienced and aggressive Real Estate Sales Executive who will be the brand ambassador tasked with sales of the properties.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prospecting, closing sales and leases on properties
- Source and acquire new business opportunities
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property,
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Manage existing clients and advise them on the suitability and value of the properties of interest.
- Undertake market intelligence
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
- Must be within an age bracket of 20 years to 29 years.
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven track record of sourcing and securing new business
- Thorough knowledge of Real Estate industry
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Should be a person of high integrity and honesty
- Proven ability to close sale and achieve targets
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
Note: Retainer is 25k
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured