• Invest time to learn company culture and product range. Superior product knowledge is key for sales.
• Conduct activations at key assigned premises with intent to create product awareness, lead generation and ultimately close sales.
• Make effort to learn other skills that complement sales such as email etiquette.
• Enlist the help of seasoned Sales Executives in the company to follow up on leads and close sales.
• Run sales related errands.
• Any other reasonable duty requested.
Experience & Personal qualities
• Recent graduate with a relevant degree with a minimum requirement of Second Class Honours (upper division)
• Great interpersonal skills
• Agile & willing to learn
• Good command of English with superb diction
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Team player
• Keen interest in property and real estate. Any experience in the industry would be an added advantage.