Kenya Homes is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi that deals with services including Real Estate Consultancy, Property Valuation, Sales and Marketing, Property Development, and Management. We seek to hire self-driven and results-oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Representatives.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets for the company by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from marketing, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners.
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during site visits and inspections of the property
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue. Working in conjunction with the Sales Manager and business development team to identify sales opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, and new product listings.
- Providing information feedback on customer requirements.
- Assisting in establishing plans and strategies to expand our customer base.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Provide periodically (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional intelligence
How to Apply:
Be sure to put "Everything I touch turns to sold" in the subject of your application.
Salary: Kes 20,000 monthly Retainer after First Sale subject to increase with an increase in sales.
NB: A commission of 1 to 3% will be given from every sale.