Software & Data
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are looking for a frontend developer to strengthen our UI team behind ahrefs.com, with ReasonReact as the base of the technology stack. You will be closely working with our designers and QA to build an ergonomic user interface.
- Proficiency and experience in ReasonML will be appreciated, otherwise, a strong inclination to intensively learn it in the short term
- Elasticsearch experience is a plus
- Experience with other functional and statically-typed languages (Elm, OCaml, F#, etc.) is a plus
In this role, you are expected to:
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Understand business needs and user behaviour, and propose UI/UX improvement
- Write clean & modular code
- Follow modern web best practices
- Work independently
- Bonus points for not messing up Git rebase
If your preference is leaning towards functional languages on the server side, you may want to consider our OCaml position instead.
What You Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Informal and thriving work atmosphere
- Above-average perks and fringe benefit
- [Office] First-class workplace (hardware, software, etc) in the modern office
- [Remote] Hardware allowance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured