He/she will be responsible for maintaining the billing system and resolving collections of payments. The successful candidates Must have at least 3 years’ working experience as a Payable/receivable Accountant conversant with sage. Previous experience in a manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records according to the work assigned.
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner as assigned.
• Daily entry of key data of financial transactions in the database as assigned from time to time.
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
• Proper documentation of accounting records.
• Inform your supervisor and compile reports/summaries on the activity area.
• Function in accordance with established standards, and procedures and applicable laws.
• Constantly update records.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or relevant certification is a plus advantage.
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable.
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
• Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software.
• Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers.
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
• Data entry and word processing skills.
• Proper Organizational skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.30,000- 40,000 /= (Approx. 300USD- 400 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Deadline: 12th February 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***