REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the receptionist include but not limited to the following:-
a) Manage the company reception area;
b) Receive and make official calls as directed;
c) Type and print all the company correspondences
d) Receive company visitors and direct them to various offices and
e) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Personal Attributes, Behaviour and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviours and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humour and ability to work under minimal supervision.
Key Performance Indicators
• Answer the phones.
• Improve Reception Productivity
• Maintain Office Morale
• Create strong customer relationships – Going above and beyond for each and every guest.
• Maintain a warm friendly environment – Avoid slouching, leaning over the desk, etc when serving guests.
• Deal with all work in a timely manner.
• Deliver all work to a high quality standard.