• Welcome guest, in a professional manner.
• Ensure that the reception service contributes to creating a positive image of the client.
• Accept documents or small parcels for any member of staff.
• Provide switchboard service by answering & forwarding incoming telephone calls.
• Maintain an up-to-date internal telephone list.
• Manage the meeting room diary and communicate availability to staff.
• Schedule meetings for the C.E.O.
• Ensure required equipment and furniture are available and in a working order.
• Provide general administration assistant.
• Ensure all visitors sign in the visitor register.
• Support administration and special project requirements.
• Must have a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Front Office.
• Must have hands on experience with office equipment such as computers, switchboards, and photocopiers.
• Must have professional appearance and attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Must have excellent organizational skills.
• Multitasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must have a customer service attitude.
Monthly gross salary: KSh.25,000 - 30,000 Gross (Approx. 250 – 300 USD)
Position level: Junior Level.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya.
Deadline: 24th June 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***