Our client is an upcoming Dry-cleaning company with over seven branches. They seek to hire a well experienced Central Reception and reconciliation Clerk who will be responsible for handling the front desk and preparing reconciliation reports
• Man the front desk and respond to calls about 5 calls per hour.
• Prepare bank reconciliation compiling data from cashiers or shop attendants, verifying and balancing receipts
• Reconciliation of bank statements and ensure variances are dealt with
• Will be tasked with customer service responsibilities as will be handing clients on calls
• Must have knowledge in a variety of ERP systems
• Follow up by calls on pending payments.
• Responsible for visiting the various branches to confirm stocks.
Skills & Qualifications
• Must Have a Diploma or Certificate in a business-related field
• A certificate in accounts or prior experience will be an added advantage
• Atleast 1 year of experience in a related field
• Outstanding experience in reconciliation processes
• Familiarity with accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliations
• Ability to perform research discrepancies and explore possible resolutions
• Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy in reconciling functions
• Ability to meet departmental objectives and deadlines
• Ability to maintain archive tracking system ensuring policy guidelines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates quoting the job title (Receptionist cum Reconciliation clerk) by Monday 14th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.