No canvassing, phone calls, walk-ins or direct emails. All applications should be submitted through BrighterMonday.
1. Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
2. Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
3. Announcing clients as necessary.
4. Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes.
5. Preparing meeting and training rooms.
6. Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
7. Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
8. Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
9. Sorting and distributing mail.
10. Provide excellent customer service.
11. Scheduling appointments.
• Certificate or Diploma in business administration /secretarial in a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.