- Strong customer service skills
- verbal communication skills and written communication skills
- At least 4years of prior work experience
- Computer skills – switchboard operators work with multiple software programs to take messages and perform clerical duties, which requires some computer skills
- Attention to detail – monitoring multiple phone lines requires good attention to detail
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the person or department needed to properly address the customer on the other end of the line.
- Perform various clerical tasks, such as filing, typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, sorting mails.
- Take detailed messages for individuals who are not available to accept phone calls.
- Retrieve voice mail messages left by customers.
- Direct visiting customers to areas within the hospital where they can have their needs, questions or problems addressed.
- Make outbound calls to various parties as requested, including international calls.
- Contact multiple parties to arrange conference calls upon request.
- Monitor phone lines to see how long customers are waiting on hold and to address them when hold times become too long.
- Keep records of calls placed and charges incurred.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged.