Our Client, T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. They are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is first of its kind in Africa. They are the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
T.E Markets is recruiting Sales Executives in their key markets; Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Egypt and Mauritius.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
Send your CV and Cover Letter.