To be the biggest and best Pan-African HR Consulting Firm. You will leverage the reach of our leading Jobs classifieds sites and established relations across the continent to drive data-driven and professional HR solutions for leading corporates growing their operations and brands on the continent.
Your mission is to build a formidable company to achieve our vision. You drive operations across the African continent, being the first advocate of your customers. You take overall ownership and accountability for the development of the team and the brand. You are expected to use your network, business skills, consulting knowledge and operational expertise combined with deep user and market understanding to build the Brand and business and exceed set goals and targets.
Reporting into: Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Assisting the Recruitment team in Building relationships with clients
- Assisting in Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, Assisting in managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Assist in Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Organizing interviews for the candidate as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Creation of presentations when required Interview people looking for work, record relevant personal and work details to match them with appropriate jobs
- Receive and record job vacancy information from employers
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
- Conduct and analyze psychometric tests
- Interview job seekers and prepare shortlists of candidates for referral to prospective employers
- Check references and suitability of applicants before referring to employers
- Prepare resumes and correspondence for suitable applicants to forward to employers
- Advise job seekers regarding a personal presentation at interviews and about their written applications and resumes
- Arrange appropriate training in job skills
- Assist with sales and marketing duties designed to increase the client base, including visiting employers to assess working conditions and discuss consultancy services and fees
- Observe jobs to obtain information about job requirements
- Prepare job descriptions and letters of appointment
- Recruitment Consultant
- CEO in-country
- Senior Recruiters
KPIs to measure success.
- Policy adherence
- Adhere to the CRM Policy and recruitment processes
- 100% adherence to quality of delivery and turnaround timeline
- Understanding of the resourcing process (end to end) as well as procedures and operating model
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Candidate/job seekers management
Qualifications and experience
- Higher Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a recruiter in a busy recruitment firm
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparency.
- A person with a pleasant attitude and ability
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational skills