Department: BUS & COURIER
- Education: Degree in a business-related course or its equivalent.
- Relevant Previous Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in an office administration role managing at least a team of 20 employees.
- Business Understanding:
- Understands how to operate an E.T.R machine for VAT purposes.
- Understand basic accounting concepts.
- Understand different routes in East and Central Africa.
- Understand proper use of MS excel.
- Customer service skills.
CRITICAL NON-NEGOTIABLE ATTRIBUTES
- Degree in a business-related course or its equivalent.
- Should be computer literate and understand MS office tools.
- Should have basic accounting knowledge.
- Should have managed a team of at least 20 people.
- Have basic accounting skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft excel
- Ability to analyse and interpret data from the system.
- Proficient with MS office tools.
- Language proficiency English and Kiswahili.
- Be able to interpret and analyse financial data.
- People management.
- Planning and execution.
- Risk management
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Team (roles that report into this position)
- Supervisors, booking clerks, loader, cleaners and branch security.
- Frequent visits to each of the branches under his region to confirm adherence to operations guidelines.
- Come up with sales strategies that will ensure monthly targets are achieved per branch.
- Manage daily branch operation for all branches under his region.
- Ensure all business permits and registration documents are updated and well displayed for customers & enforcement officials to see in all his regional branches.
- Oversee quality of services at the branch level to ensure a wow experience for each customer.
- Ensure adherence to promises given to our customers is at 100%.
- Price list adherence for both courier and bus.
- Ensure all office operations are strictly aligned to our SOP.
- Ensure that all communications from HQ is passed to all employees timely without distorting the actual message relayed.
- Proper handling, storage and dispatch of parcels to be adhered to.
- Ensure proper handling/management of all office facilities/report any malfunctions.