WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for an enthusiastic and customer obsessed Regional Manager in several locations all around Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
A successful Regional Manager is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market, and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Regional Manager is engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Oversee the operations of multiple branches and/or satellite branches.
- Guide, train and manage all grades from interns to Branch Managers.
- Stakeholder Relation Management: Dealerships, Stage Chairmen, Government Authority.
- Prepare reports for presentation to senior management in a timely manner.
- Organize, implement, and review training programs for staff in the entire region.
- Ensure that all branches follow safety, health and business laws and regulations.
- Uphold company’s brand standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance.
- Collaborate with marketing team for the planning of large events.
- Collaborate and communicate with all departmental stakeholders to ensure business needs and productivity are met.
- Cost Control which entails petty cash, Inventory and Recruitment management.
- Fraud Prevention and Management.
- Business Growth- Potential markets research, exploration, and implementation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of successful operations experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Degree and/or Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those.
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!