Industry – Manufacturing Company
Year of experience - 5 years
• We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
• To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets.
• You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
• Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
• Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
• Support Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
• Evaluate store and individual performances
• Report on regional sales results
• Forecast quarterly and annual profits
• Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
• Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
• Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
• Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
• Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
• Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
• Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
• Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
• Familiarity with CRM software
• Understanding of store operations
• Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Availability to travel as needed
• BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field