The role will be responsible for leading the sales team in the Coastal region to achieve the planned sales turnover, market coverage and merchandising objectives by ensuring sales success, achievement of revenue targets and market penetration
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Coast Region
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Type of Employment: Permanent
Brief on Client
Our client is an established bread manufacturing company with over 50 years in the market.
The role will be responsible for leading the sales team in the Coastal region to achieve the planned sales turnover, market coverage and merchandising objectives by ensuring sales success, achievement of revenue targets and market penetration. They should be very familiar with activities in the Coastal region (especially in Mombasa and its environs) and be prepared to Sreside in this area on a full-time basis. This role will report to the Sales Manager and Directors.
• Design and implement the area sales strategy in line with the overall business strategy
• Coordinate and implement sales, marketing and distribution activities within the area
• Prepare and share monthly performance reports, comparative reports, trend analysis, client status reports and new client sales projections
• Manage and measure sales targets daily and take corrective actions where required
• Support front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by identifying business growth opportunities
• Lead and build a vibrant, energized team and ensure they are properly motivated and supported to deliver results
• Develop and implement internal controls in terms of staff attendance, budgets, use of allocated resources
• Develop account plans and manage key accounts
• Develop and expand new channels, products and markets
• Obtain knowledge of competitor activities and market insights to adjust sales tactics and strategies
• Build and strengthen customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are taken advantage of
• Lead the development and implementation of efficient route to market strategies in the region
• Carry out benchmarking of best practices in sales and marketing to ensure the company stays ahead of competitors
• Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing and/or Business fields.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG, with demonstrated ability to open new markets
• Have a solid track record of driving sales growth that consistently exceeds business objectives.
• Able and willing to travel across the designated regions at the Coast.
• A Strategic Thinker and Agile
• Excellent team leadership ability and skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• A natural drive and acumen for sales and results
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Hold a valid driving license.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured