Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 12,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2021 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following position: Regional Sales Manager – Nairobi region.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the candidate is expected to manage and coordinate a team of Sales Team Leaders across the region in a bid to achieve the team’s revenue target through uptake of vast Sacco products. Also demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and self-drive; with a strategic outlook, exemplary execution skills, great leadership skills, motivation for sales, planning and building relationships.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Ensure targets are met on our strategic partnerships products.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting (Member and Chama), objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of team leaders
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate product to the customer
- Prepare sales reports for management
- Any other task assigned.
- B.com degree in Sales and marketing or a related business field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to growth through continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Ability to work and deliver targets
- Excellent communication and planning skills to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
- Dependability and adaptable
- Multi-tasking skills and good administrative ability
- Passion for Innovation, good communicator, go-getter and a problem solver.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Sales and Customer service
- Team management
- Coaching, Mentoring and leadership
- Performance management
- Self-Driven and open to change
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Team building and motivation
- Market and customer trends knowledge
- Good standard operating procedures knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills / Numeracy skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating on the subject the position you are applying.