Industry: Finance – Payment Systems
Regions to Apply for:
1. Nairobi East
2. Nairobi West
6. North Rift Valley
7. South Rift Valley
10. North Eastern
About Our Open Market Ltd:
Open Market operates in Kenya to provide Payments Systems in the following business areas:
• Mobile Money Transfer,
• Product and Services Distribution Systems,
• SACCOs / MFIs / Chama systems and
• Business Payments Automation Systems.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. We are looking for individuals who wish to earn a good return through selling products in their region and have a passion for empowering communities to improve their quality of life.
1. Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities.
2. Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM projects.
3. Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory.
4. Drive implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area
5. Deliver sales and distribution targets in sales area.
6. Lead, coach and mentor sales team members and ensures their respective education and development.
7. Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit).
8. Coordinate tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks.
9. Collaborate with marketing, customer service, supply chain etc. to ensure full internal support for sales team;
10. Coordinate with Key Account Managers (KAM) team on customer priorities.
11. Ensure compliant execution of sales processes (Customers, Retail outlet and Agent Registrations) and monitors key KPIs;
12. Manage relationships and plans with corporate clients and monitor their financial performance.
1. Degree in related field.
2. 5 Years Experience in sales, sales management, people management, customer engagement, Route to Market (RTM) development and management, sales pipeline and negotiation.
1. Commissions based on transactions in your Region
2. Commissions based on one-off Product sales in your Region
3. Commissions based on Monthly Subscriptions in your region
4. Dividends from Annual Company Earnings
Residency: Applicant must be resident in the region applied for.