Title: Regional Sales Representative – Eastern
Gross Salary: 50 – 55k plus commissions,
· Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
· Collect orders from the various supermarkets and distributors
· Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
· Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short-term
· Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
· Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
· Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the Finance department)
· Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
· Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
· Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
· Route to market (RTM) planning
· Supervise and support merchandizers and foot soldiers to ensure sales targets are met.
· Minimum of a Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
· MUST Have 3– 5 years in experience in FMCG handling GT/MT/HoReCa.
· MUST have a Valid Driving License.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Ability to work in a team
· Should be a highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
· Should be presentable at all times.
N.B: Male candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Representative – Eastern) before Wednesday 3rd November, 2021