We are looking for you!! Are you a go getter result oriented, self-driven, enthusiastic, passionate about growing brands to the most possible highest point in the market, Do you at any given time provide first class sales experience to your clients and ensure consumer satisfaction? If these few words describe you and relate to you, we would love you to join our highly experienced, trained and energetic sales team as a Regional Sales Representative and be part of the dream team to take us to the next level.
Who Are We?
A market leader in engineering manufacturing industry specializing in premium cables and conductors manufacturing. We have for more than four decades maintained a heritage for the production of quality cables and conductors. With our manufacturing plants in Kenya and Tanzania we competently serve our clients across African countries. We are the trusted partners for the provision of high-quality cabling solution.
1. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Identify new markets, develop, and drive activities to penetrate and recruit new clients into the company business portfolio.
• Responsible for maintaining high market presence by frequently visiting existing clients and potential clients.
• Ensure to secure sales order from the client interactions.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets as agreed with immediate supervisor.
• Aggressively make regular sales calls and follow ups to customers regarding their requirements.
• Ensure that orders received are accurately recorded and actioned as appropriate and confirm receipt of deliveries to customers.
• Ensure that sales orders are serviced within the agreed time and budget to the satisfaction of customers.
• Participate in all sales and marketing events, such as shows, exhibitions and fairs within the designated territory.
• Ensure that the company visibility is high in the region through branding initiatives that are available and develop new branding initiatives.
• Keep distributors aligned to the agreed plans and ensure availability at all outlets within the designated sales territory.
• Monitor sales of distributors, stockists and key accounts on a regular basis and report accordingly.
• Collect payment from clients and account for all sales proceeds accordingly.
• Prepare and maintain a record on sales activities and other related market activities including those on competition and advice management accordingly.
• Prepare and submit sales reports as required.
• Train and supervise sales promoters carrying out special promotion events and ensure effective execution of their tasks.
• Study market trends and carry out market intelligence to establish competition and presence of counterfeit or fake products.
• Initiate contracts with distributors and manage the day to day distribution relationships to ensure effective distribution of the company’s products.
• Ensure to demonstrate advanced product knowledge at all times and build customer confidence.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
2. POSITION SPECIFICATION
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
• Professional Qualifications:
• Postgraduate diploma in Marketing or Business Management & Administration.
• At least three (3) years sales experience.
• Prior experience in an electrical engineering environment would be an advantage.
• Outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized and advanced prioritization skills.
• Team player.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If Confident that you meet the above requirements and are keen to grow your career through this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV not later than 30th October 2020.