• Review and appraisal of new investments by the Organisation companies from an HSES risk perspective.
• Assist in due diligence and the identification of potential HSES risks.
• Define the steps required to assist Organisation companies in improving HSES management performance & meet group requirements.
• Develop, drive, sustain a culture across the Organisation that stimulates a high level of HSES management performance & continuous improvement.
• Lead project HSES management assurance, monitoring visits where required, attend and support accident & incident investigation.
• Work with the Organisation companies and various departments to mobilize technical and financial support for projects to address HSES management aspects.
• Provide training on HSES management issues to Organisation company staff & 3rd party investment staff.
• Produce and disseminate HSES management, ethical practices & lessons learned.
• Control, analyze HSES statistics and trends.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in a Science or Engineering subject.
• Must be bilingual with excellent French and English communication skills.
• He/she Must be permitted to work legally in Morocco.
• An advanced qualification/degree in HSES science or other relevant disciplines will be a distinct advantage.
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of MS Projects will be required.
• The ability to travel frequently in Africa is essential.
• Excellent team player who can help motivate and lead groups.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to visualize the big picture.
• Experience in environmental & social aspects in infrastructure or natural resources sectors is required.
• Accident/incident investigation experience is desirable.
• Diplomatic approach & confidence to liaise with company staff.
• Analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 600,000 – 650,000 /= (Approx. USD 6,000 – 6,500 ) plus benefits depending on individual skills & experience.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree.
Position level: Executive Level.
Location: Casablanca, Morocco.
Deadline: 15th July 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***