Regional Stewardship Officer at Bridge Talent Management
Product & Project Management
Degree in Agricultural science, development, education or related field, Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Lead the new client’s stewardship strategy to strengthen our industry position and reputation through developing partnerships with relevant stakeholders for enhanced responsible use of crop protection innovations to small holder farmers
- Promote adherence to the International Code of Conduct for Pesticide Management with a view of promoting and implementing the sustainable pesticide management framework and IPM practices.
- Participate in the process of developing/maintaining training and information materials related to responsible use.
- Support the establishment, maintenance and awareness creation of container and obsolete stocks management.
- Creation of awareness on Poison information Service including strategic linkages for tracking of incidence reporting.
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify strategic interventions for Anti-counterfeiting activities.
- Monitoring of reports from stakeholders on Resistance management.
Partnerships and co-creation
- Develop networks to scale up stewardship efforts and maintain strong working relationships with selected governmental (National and County Governments-County Government coordination) and non-governmental organizations operating in the country and county levels and represent industry at related formal meetings.
- Build co-operations with international development agencies.
- Identify, develop and maintain technical expert networks and build capacity of stakeholders on Responsible use and stewardship activities.
- Assessment and review of existing outreach programs/models.
- Digitalization – Implement new approaches and tools to support effective stewardship.
- Establish budgets and operating plans for regional activities.
- Coordinate projects, report on impacts and deliverables and manage related budgets at regional level.
- Degree in Agricultural science, development, education or related field, Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Is curious with a genuine interest in the industry issues and policy challenges such as sustainability, modern agriculture, pesticide policy challenges.
- 5- Years experience working with small farmers.
- Knowledge in crop protection is desirable.
- Knowledge working with partners /NGOs and Government.
- He/she is a self-starter able to motivate others; is diligent, persistent and committed.
- Has a proven ability to work in a team-oriented proactive way and to drive groups to alignment.
- Has excellent networking, communication and presentation skills.
- He/she is open-minded and able to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment.
- He/she is a member of a professional body.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured