POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
Duties and Responsibilities:
entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this level
will work under guidance of a Senior Officer, duties and
responsibilities at this level will include,
1. taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients common ailments at am outpatient health facility,
2. implementing Community Health care activities in liaison with other health workers,
3. guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues,
4. sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health,
5. carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill,
6. collecting and compiling clinical data and referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
Requirement for appointment:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
1. Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution
2. Certificate of Registration from Clinical Officers’ Council and:
3. Certificate in Computer Applications Skills from a recognized institution.
4. Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
5. Have a valid practice license.
6. Must have good inter-personal and communication skills.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona