We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
AIC Githumu Mission Hospital is an award-winning mission hospital located in Githumu 45km west of Thika Town in Muranga County. For generations, we have grown rising to be among the best mission hospitals in Kenya because of our excellent standards and the high quality of services and personal care we provide. We are pacesetters in our field, inspired by our core value of care. We care about the dignity of our patients and strive to become a one-stop healthcare provider in Kenya.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data in our new high-quality Electronic Medical Records system
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Atleast 2 year of work experience after internship
- Must have 1-year internship experience.
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practising license
NB: AIC Githumu Mission Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to indicate their current and expected salary in their application. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will be filled when a suitable candidate is matched with the job.