• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
• Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB).
• Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists.
• Proficiency in computer application.
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
• Receiving/collecting, recording of specimens.
• Processing and analyses.
• Preparing reagents.
• Recording and reporting of results.
• Dispatching the results for clinical/Research management.
• Routine and daily maintenance of laboratory equipment.
• Ensuring adherence to biosafety and biosecurity guidelines.
• 1 year working experience in a hospital set up is an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send in their applications via "Apply Now Button"