POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES
1. assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
2. providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated Management of a Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery,
3. providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
4. referring patients and clients appropriately;
5. facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans
6. maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
7. ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
8. and collecting and compiling data.
Requirement for appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have; –
1. Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized Institution;
2. Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
3. Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya and
4. Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
5. Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
I) Applicants MUST attach copies of CV's, academic and professional certificates.
II) Applicants MUST attach a valid Practicing License
III) Current clearance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC and KRA
IV) Confirmation of Kenyan citizenship (National Identity Card).
V) Indicate sub-county and ward of residence.
VI) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VII) Canvassing directly or indirectly will result to disqualification.
VIII) Gender, ethnicity, disability and regional balance considerations will be applied in the process.
Owing to the Prevailing current global and national situation, citizens are advised to apply online by filling an Online Application Form. Details of Job Description and specifications can be accessed in our website at: www.psbmombasa.go.ke
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through our official lines indicated on this advertisement.
The Mombasa County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keep on checking our website for Job opportunities
Stay safe #KomeshaCorona