1. Registered Nursing Officer III — V.NO. KCPSB/MOH-FACES/01/12/2020
NO. OF POSITIONS: 3
Reports To: The facility in-charge, head of departments in collaboration with Sub County program Coordinators / Officers.
Duty Station: Bunde Dispensary, Nyangande Dispensary, Mnara Health Centre. Terms of Employment: 8 months' Contract
Gross Salary: sh. 50,423 per month.
• Must have a mean grade of C plain and above in K.C.S.E.
• Be a registered Nursing Officer i.e., must have a Diploma in KRCHN from Kenya Medical Training College.
• Nursing Officers should be trained in ART Adherence counselling, have skills and knowledge in counselling in the context of HIV/AIDS.
• At least one-year experience in HIV clinical care including anti-retroviral.
• Must be registered with Nursing Council and possess a valid practicing license.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be a team player, motivator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have the ability to multi task, resolve problems and be very flexible.
• Those with computer skills will have added advantage
• Must have interest in working in innovative and demanding rural facilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will be involved in triaging of patients
• Counselling and clinical care under supervision i.e., handle aspects such as nutrition, hygiene, adherence child counselling, assisted disclosure and psychosocial counselling.
• Will be involved in hospital and home visits
• Provide integrated PMTCT services at targeted MCHCs
• Follow up of infected children bellow 5 years of age
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor,
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website: www.kisumu.go.ke, fill and submit together with CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional Certificates to the undersigned on or before 24th January 2021 by 5.00 pm. Please indicate the vacancy reference number and the position applied for on the envelope.
i. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
ii. The Kisumu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, the minority, marginalized groups and Persons with Disabilities who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
iii.The Board does not charge any fee for interviews or processing of applications. Report any person asking for money in exchange of appointment letter to the nearest Police station for action,
iv. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Board Secretary
Kisumu County Public Service Board
P. Box 7792 — 40100