1. To provide leadership for his team and develops the appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services offered through Registration and Records.
2. In charge of all communication systems that are vital to the entry of student information.
3. Keep up-to-date with any computer software programs and train the staff to use the programs.
4. To see to it that the different department heads have accessibility to this information and know how to use the equipment.
5. To ensure that security measures are applied at all times on the student records and transcript. It is vital that no other student, school, or group can get access to this information.
• Bachelor’s degree in education or any other relevant field;
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
• Knowledge of the rules, regulations, and laws regarding student records.
• Database management skills.
• Ability to evaluate and edit the content, structure, and format of a range of written material.
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of space allocation practices and principles.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
• Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
• Ability to provide technical advice and information to faculty in area of expertise.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements.