About the role
"Niletee Marketplace" is launching and we are looking for energetic, passionate and driven Relationship Managers (RMs) to join our team. As a Relationship Manager you shall champion our services by onboarding qualified clients on to the Niletee platform. We provide an environment where results and innovation is highly valued (and rewarded).
As a Relationship Manager your responsibilities shall include:
- Promote awareness for "Niletee Marketplace" .
- Vet new clients.
- To screen, acquire and get clients up to speed.
- To document and report on activities untaken.
- To handle client requests.
- To promote and champion for fair and ethical behavior within the marketplace.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, informing brand position.
- To contribute to team exercises.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Sales and marketing skills.
- impeccable inter-personal skills.
- High aptitude for technology.
- Ability to train.
- Leadership Skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Reporting skills.
- Ethical and straightforward.
- Cheerfully and a team player.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to plan and self-direct.
- A “can do” attitude and.
- A bias to problem solving.
- A mature demeanor.
- Attention to details :to show that you actually read this and understood this post place the words "I deliver" at the very end of your cover letter as a postscript.
- Flexible, self-dictated timings.
- Minimal red tape.
- Training on use of platform our ethics and standards.
- Training on and Marketing Strategies will be offered.
- Attractive commission structure based on performance.
- Flexible terms of engagement.
Please note that this shall be a three (3) year extendable contract for a Sales and Marketing position. The compensation shall be based on commissions. The commissions are attractive and shall be recurring. Because of the quantity of applications anticipated, we shall only contact shortlisted candidates.