The Relationship Officer is a part of the sales team who build and maintain relationships with clients and customers. Relationship officers identify potential members and onboard, orient and get orders from them.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
The Relationship Officer is a part of the sales team who build and maintain relationships with clients and customers. Relationship officers identify potential members and onboard, orient and get orders from them. An RO solves business and technical challenges that members face. They help them with sales opportunities and drawing in customers and are responsible for closing sales deals and ensuring members are satisfied with our service
They should, therefore, be excellent communicators and have superior people skills. They should be comfortable presenting company services as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruit new members by reaching out to potential customers, Conducting C.M.Es and promotional meetings.
2. Relationship Officer will focus on customer service, and develop sales plans based on customer needs.
3. Train members on how to use the Medsource ordering platform
4. Relationship officer will observe the competition to see what strategies they are using and to stay ahead of the game
5. Contact Existing and potential MedSource members to inform them about our product/ service offering.
6. Answer questions about MedSource products/services.
7. Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
8. Manage MedSource members to understand requirements and close sales.
9. Support the Members in order processing, confirmation and sales closure.
10. Enter and update relevant Member Information in the database.
11. Will be based in Nairobi with travel as and when required by the company.
12. Undertake other tasks as may be assigned for MedSource to facilitate the smooth running of operations in the sales and marketing department.
13. Stay current with industry developments by participating in professional education, reviewing publications and keeping aware of market changes.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in health, sciences or its equivalent
2. Diploma in business, sciences or its equivalent
3. At least 2 years experience in a sales position
4. Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. (Training on use of MedSource ERP will be provided)
5. Team player
6. Good time -management skills
7. Great inter personal and communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured