Edutech Consultants and Technology Limited is a creative agency and consulting facility focusing on education, management and technology which several products and services revolving around education, management and technology.
We have offices in Nairobi, Taita Taveta and Arusha in Tanzania.
We are looking for a creative Social Media Interns to work in our marketing department.
The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
To be successful as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms.
A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- No academic requirements for this post