Remote Tax Manager
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
8+ Years of Public Accounting Experience CPA or EA required
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:8 years
BeechÂ Valley connects Top Tier Accountants to highly sought-after full-time remote opportunities.Â We seekÂ multiple talents with public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the country in need of your expertise.Â
These are remote, career-building opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the virtual CPA firm format and are looking for top performers to join their teams.
Our clients are seeking experienced Remote Tax Managers to support tax planning, tax research, and special projects and to review tax returns to make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
If you have experience in any of the following areas in public accounting and would like to work for yourself one day, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes
- 8+ Years of Public Accounting Experience
- CPA or EA required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Resident of the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Preferred software experience
- ProSystem, Drake, UltraTax, Axcess, CorpTax, OneSource, GoSystems,Â or Lacerte
If you'd be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured