With the guidance and supervision of the Manager, you will be expected to diligently perform the duties listed below;
Assist in the review, preparation and Creating concise, compliant, and client focused reports. General administrative tasks including assisting with project activities, document management, and internal coordination.
Key areas of responsibility
- Write, edit and finalize each section of Reports /proposal with the approval of the department Director.
- Develops reports in accordance with defined standards and procedures.
- Support reporting requirements of Finance, Payroll, and other shared service department.
- Reading complex text to understand the requirement.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately.
- Independently make good decisions within proper policy and procedures and use tact and diplomacy.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook