To manage multiple client account teams within a country, region, or area with the aim to enhance and develop relationships with assigned and prospective clients resulting in achieved revenue targets and customer satisfaction.
To be responsible for the development of client business and for handling projects from preparation of proposals to client through to final tabulations and/or reports/ presentations. Â· Responsible for regular client engagement and being the Insights partner. Â· Responsible for the development /mentoring team assigned to him/her and supervising their deliverables. Â· To create a business development plan as per the business targets assigned.
Position Prerequisites (To be considered for this role):
1. Add insights to client business, be involved in clientsâ key business issues contribute to decision-
making and deliver effective presentations.
2. Select and develop strong client teams.
3. Build strong relationships with client organizations (including senior marketing and sales functions)
4. Oversee the development of Client Briefing Documents for all handled accounts
5. Successfully implement the needs assessment process in key client organizations
6. Oversee the development of achievable and measurable account plans for key clients
7. Interact with key Global Clients to establish an effective networking base.
8. Empower client teams to proactively provide solutions to client issues
9. Identify opportunities to expand business with existing clients
10. Decisions regularly require the ability to develop alternative solutions based on previous experience
11. Promote effective working relationships within the team, other departments, and clients.
12. Ensure the development of key team members to effectively transfer knowledge and skills.
13. Be comfortable working in Social research and across business.
Are you self-driven and creative when writing reports? Are you comfortable with client presentations including C-suite? Are you a firm leader with great client-management skills and a hunger to know everything there is to know about your clientâs needs? This role is fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding as you work with clients of various sizes across industries to provide the best solutions for their needs
I. Major job responsibilities/activities/behaviors of the role
Â· Aligned with the client/countryâs vision and expectation from the research conducted: He/she should be aligned and familiar with the strategic goals of the country /economy /client and how is the respective department /client contributing towards overall development or the strategic goals
Â· Good understanding of the client research requirement: he/she should have clear visibility of the clientâs KPIs/goals and have the ability to think from the clientâs perspective. Should be able to identify the research need and connect with the business outcome for action planning by the client.
Â· Client engagement: should hold periodic meetings with the client to receive feedback and learn more about new business and other requirements of the client thus creating a strong bond with the client.
Â· Knowledge consolidation and learning: Be comfortable working in Customized Intelligence across businesses with a preference for social research. Have vast knowledge in research design and execution
Â· Ability to write winning proposals and excellent reports.
Â· Fully accountable for a team and projects assigned
Â· Develop the business using own next work or tenders received and maintain a good relationship with the client for long-term business relations.
Â· Ensure successful project execution to enhance client relationships and satisfaction. Â· Proactive and takes leadership: Ready to support internal team members and takes initiative on various activities within consumer insights services and on the client side (on case-to-case basis)
Â· Problem solver: Handles complicated client queries or complaints independently or with minimal involvement of seniors. Able to resolve and make decisions on grey areas.
Â· Able to think on various analysis specs and go beyond the regular analysis framework â brainstorm and leverage on previous learning and knowledge
Â· Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations useful to client action planning.
Â· Presents results of study to the clients
NIQ is the worldâs leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insightsâdelivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platformsâNIQ delivers the Full Viewâ¢.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the worldâs population. For more information, visit NIQ.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: | | |Â
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.