Research, Teaching & Training
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields including, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Sociology.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Research Officer shall perform the following among other duties and responsibilities:
JOB DESCRIPTION OF RESEARCH OFFICER
- Preparing tools for collecting, collating cleaning and storing data and ensuring compliance with protocol, permit requirements and overall research objectives.
- Conduct literature reviews/desk studies and compiling materials for presentation.
- Preparing interview questions/schedules, recruiting and interviewing respondents as well as maintaining accurate records of interviews and safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary.
- Leading research teams in data collection, analysis and presentation/publication
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of collected data and interpretation of the same.
- Processing, analyzing, and presenting data in a user-friendly manner.
- Requesting research equipment or supplies and maintaining them as required.
- Manage and respond to project related email and prepare, maintain and update research website materials.
- Support the program team in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Supporting fundraising efforts through provision of appropriate data.
- Assist in liaising with Kenya National Bureau of Statistics and other research institutions to access available data.
- Conduct/Oversee monitoring and evaluation activities
- Prepare annual program reports
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields including, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Sociology.
- Experience at planning and conducting different kinds of socio-economic studies.
- Evidence of gender mainstreaming in research Knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience at leading research teams.
- Experience/knowledge of conducting household surveys.
- Knowledge and experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and applicable tools/computer packages.
- Knowledge and experience in M & E.
- Demonstrated expertise in report writing and presentation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured