Horizons Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (HiED) is the continent’s leading research organization focused on promoting new and innovative ideas for AU-EU Projects. Our main activity is the implementation of projects under some of Africa’s and Europe’s most influential and groundbreaking Programmes. We seek to fill the position of Research Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and facilitate the research project management life cycle, including initiation, development, and implementation of various complex experimentation projects.
- Monitor project progress regularly and report the same to management
- Report project progress, status, and issues if any to the management on regular basis.
- Prepare project documentations and research reports for management review.
- Manage research project timelines, to ensure research trials are completed within the specified timeline.
- Communicate research requirements, and set expectations for research-related work.
- Interpret research data, author research reports, and make actionable recommendations to managements.
Key result areas
- Project development
- Proposal writing
Qualifications and skills needed
- Bachelor’s degree project management or any other relevant field
- Proficiency in project management, including budgeting, planning, execution, delivery, quality assurance, and reporting.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and proficiency with excel;
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis and demonstrate experience in research
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Open and communicative
- Solid communicator (written and spoken)
- Accurate and efficient
- Independent team worker
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Mode of Application
If you are interested in this position, submit your application. Application closes on Friday 31st July 2020 at 5pm.