• 26 shifts in 1 month
• Shift Involves12 working hours
• Eligible for annual Leave, Medical cover
• Remuneration Kes. 150,000 – Kes. 200,000 Per Month
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring and providing medical and surgical care to patients
• Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment
• Coordinate and discuss planned care with the patient and other team professional as appropriate
• Degree in medicine and surgery with minimum 2 years’ experience
• A masters degree on the same or related field will be an added advantage
• Hold a valid practice license
• Position holder should have at least 3 years relevant experience, working as a licensed officer in a busy maternity institution and experience in working in a startup maternity facility.
• Commitment to providing high quality care and excellence
• Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.