Lead team of clinical officers, nurses and medical officers in delivering quality care.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
POSITION: 1 Position
BASED IN: St Jairus Community Hospital Kisumu
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead team of clinical officers, nurses and medical officers in delivering quality care.
Consultation, diagnosis and treatment:
Attend in and outpatients following set policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital in an accurate and timely manner.
Actively participate in all clinical and administrative activities, health and safety at departmental and institutional levels e.g. CME, Audit, and staff meetings.
• Advice patients on health.
• Participate in hospital management forum to ensure organisational strategic objectives are met by the team,
• Perform diagnostic and interventional procedures.
• Chair departmental morbidity and mortality meeting
• Conduct specialist clinics.
• Perform elective and emergency procedures where necessary as per guidelines and procedures
• Participate in Telemedicine and outreach activities for the organisation.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the jobholder by the supervisor from time to time.
EXPERIENCE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy hospital.
• A course in leadership will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications via "Apply Now Button".
All applications should be sent by 10th October 2022.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured